Devotional material on the net; web-based commentaries and helps for Bible study; browsing for nuggets from the electronic version of Holy Scriptures.
“Study to show thyself approved unto God” (2 Timothy 2:15).
Comprehensive Bible study and devotional links
The Bible says, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15). Here are some online Bible study resources to help.
- Back to the Bible a non-denominational ministry started by Theodore Epp in 1939, later joined by Warren Wiersbe, now directed and taught by Woodrow Kroll.
- Crosswalk.com Devotional area
- In Touch Ministries a ministry provided by Charles Stanley.
- Thru the Bible Radio An international ministry founded by J. Vernon. McGee in 1967
- RBC Ministries A ministry founded in Detroit in 1938 by M. R. De Haan was a physician who later in life became a pastor. Formerly known as Radio Bible Class.
Daily devotional links
- Devotions for dieters
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
- Our Daily Bread
- Spurgeon’s Daily Meditations Morning and Evening devotional meditations by Charles Haddon Spurgeon.
- The Upper Room
How to Establish a Daily Quiet Time
00. How to establish a daily quiet time – Introduction
01. What is a quiet time, and why do I need it?
02. Finding time for daily devotions and Bible study
03. A good Bible translation to use in my quiet time.
04. How to get started with a daily quiet time
05. Online resources for your daily Bible study
Scripture taken from King James Version unless otherwise noted